Epicurean Angler-Matthew Supinski's Selectivity/Nexus Blog- Everything Trout/Steelhead/Salmon

Epicurean Angler-Matthew Supinski's Selectivity/Nexus Blog- Everything Trout/Steelhead/Salmon

Monday, August 10, 2020

Hallowed Waters Journal


 

After nearly 3 decades of writing magazine articles and books for other publishers, guiding relentlessly for over 25 years and fishing around the globe, I am extremely excited to announce that I am launching my own digital magazine called “ Hallowed Waters Journal-The Trout/Salmon/Steelhead Passion”. This endeavor is the culmination of all of these efforts and  the perfect vehicle for me to continue my endless pursuit of excellence and share my passion for the tactical sport, science, theories and art of fly fishing for these amazing fish. In this quarterly magazine I hope to bring you in depth content, stunning photography and videos and feature  provocative and innovative talented anglers and artisans of our craft-past and present. I will explore tactics, examine and decipher historical and scientific foundations and intriguing tales that will give you endless approaches and perspectives in the never ending pursuit of the trout/salmon/steelhead angling journey. From there you will be able to apply them on your own backyard hallowed waters as well as on a global scale  -  no matter where the rivers of your dreams take you.. 

Please take a look at the new website and read the Preview Issue, Mission and Editor’s Blog  which tells the whole story. I hope that you will be enticed enough to become a subscriber and will share this link with anyone you know; from die hard fanatics,to curious novices,. I will truly appreciate your support and welcome you to come along on this exciting new adventure in my life as we all continue the joy and passion of learning and adventure.


Please join me at: https://hallowedwaters.com/