Epicurean Angler-Matthew Supinski's Selectivity/Nexus Blog- Everything Trout/Steelhead/Salmon

Epicurean Angler-Matthew Supinski's Selectivity/Nexus Blog- Everything Trout/Steelhead/Salmon

Saturday, December 21, 2013

SELECTIVITY BOOK SIGNINGS

 
Hope to see my mid Atlantic DC/MD/PA friends next weekend at the Yellow Breeches Shop..brings back old sentimental memories...Laurie and I got married at the Allenberry Resort right next to the stream..I had a gray midge hatch hours before ...the wedding and was working a nice brownie till I realized I was getting married in a few hours ..true story, and was almost late for the ceremony- should have seen the look on my father in law's face-KILL MATT!...cheers and happy holidays!......
 
River updates: Lots of Steelhead and a few lake-run browns in the Muskegon right now- should be an amazing January if the weather lets up